Below, we inform you about the collection of personal data when you are using our website. Personal data means any information on the personal or material situation of an identified or identifiable natural person (not included: legal entities such as a GmbH (limited liability company under German law) or AG (joint-stock company under German law). Personal data include above all, data such as the name, the address, the e-mail address or the professional situation of a person.
§ 1 Collection of personal data in case of contact via e-mail or contact form
(1) When you contact us via e-mail, the data provided by you (especially your e-mail address, and possibly your name and your phone number) will be stored to answer your questions.
(2) When you contact us via the contact form on our website, we will also store the data provided by you (name, contact address, phone number, e-mail address) to answer your request.
(3) Processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 b) EU GDPR (pre-contractual measures). Data generated in this context will be erased once their storage is no longer required, or their processing is restricted if there are any statutory storage obligations.
§ 2 Collection of personal data upon access to our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i. e. when you provide us with information elsewhere, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data which are required from a technical point of view to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Sect. 1 p. 1 lit. f EU GDPR):
date and time of the request
time zone difference with regard to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
contents of the request (specific page)
access status/HTTP status code
data volume transferred in each individual case
website which issues the request
operating system and its interface
language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk associated with the browser you use and which pass on certain information to the operator that has placed the cookies (in this case our company). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make our Internet services more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, extent and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (to this effect, refer to b)
Persistent cookies (to this effect, refer to c).
b) Transient cookies are erased automatically when you close your browser. They include, in particular, the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID which permits assignment of various requests coming from your browser to a common session. Thus, your computer can be recognized, when you return to our website. The session cookies are erased, when you close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are erased automatically after a specified period of time, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can erase the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and for example reject acceptance of third-party cookies or any cookies at all. Please note that you might not be able to use all the functionalities of this website.
(4) Use of Mamoto (formerly Piwik)
This website additionally uses Mamoto, an open-source software for statistical analysis of the number of visitors accessing the site. Mamoto uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website.
Information on your use of our Internet services, generated by the cookies, is stored on a server in Germany.
However, the IP address will be anonymized immediately after processing and before storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. Please note that with the corresponding setting, certain functionalities of this website may no longer be available.
It is up to you to decide whether a web analysis cookie may be stored in your browser in order to allow the website operator to collect and analyse various statistical data.
§ 3 Data security
In addition, we have implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data, especially against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously adapted according to the latest technological developments.
§ 4 Modifications of this Data Protection Declaration
Insofar as technical or legal developments require a modification of security and data protection measures, we will also adapt this declaration on data protection. Please ensure that you have read the latest version of our data protection declaration.
§ 5 Your rights
(1) You are entitled to the following rights in relation to us with regard to the personal data related with you:
Right to request access to the data,
Right to request rectification or erasure,
Right to request restriction of the processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) Furthermore, you are entitled to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by our company.